Friday, August 26, 2011

Within His Hands

Within His Hands
When ever I grow weary ,
And miles seem much too long ,
And troubles think I am the one
To whom they all belong .
When things don’t always work out ,
According to my plan ,
It’s hard to drag my cross along ,
When I can barely stand .

And yet it’s times like these that test
The metal of the soul ,
How common place the daffodil ,
If everything were gold .

We would have naught to hope for ,
If skies were always blue ,
And it is true the sweetest smile
Must hide a tear or two .

And so in spike of everything
I know I’m not alone ,
God never will forget me ,
Through all the world be gone ,
With age there comes a wisdom ,
Youth never understands ,
When each of us can see ourselves ,
…. Carved in the Savior’s Hands .
God Bless ,
Jan Bagwell
Be sure to pray for others