Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Flawed Jeans

The Flawed Jeans

I put on my favorite pair of jeans this morning; they are so
soft and comfortable.

I needed to spend the day at the hospital with my husband in the
Intensive Care Unit. We had gone to the emergency room yesterday;
he was having chest pains.

The doctors say there is no sign of damage to his heart and they
will release him this afternoon, but he will need to return for
a stress test in three to four weeks.

Sitting there reflecting on how fortunate we are, I noticed the
flaw in my jeans again. They have an irregularity in the weave
at the front of one leg. I noticed this flaw when I first tried
them on but purchased them anyway because they were so
comfortable.

I love them not because of the flaw but in spite of it.

Each time I wear the jeans I am reminded of God's love for us.

It is unconditional in spite of our flaws.


By Joyce Spencer, Tecumseh, OK~
Jan Bagwell
God Bless

TO LET YOU KNOW AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS BRAD DID NOT TEST FOR CANCER THANK THE LORD, AND HE WILL GO FOR HIS HEART CATH THIS THURS. WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY THAT THIS IS NOT BAD NEWS EITHER....BRAD IS A FRIEND