Sunday, September 27, 2009

Best Day of My Life Ever

Best Day of My Life Ever !

Today , when I awoke , I suddenly realized that this is the best day of my life , ever !
There were times when I wondered if I would make it to today ; but I did !

And because I did I’m going to celebrate what an unbelievable life I have had so far ; the accomplishments the many blessings ,yes ,even the hardships because they have served to make me stronger .

I will go through this day with my head held high, and a happy
Heart . I will marvel at God’s seemingly simple gifts ;the morning dew , the sun the clouds , the trees , the flowers , the birds . Today ,I’ll give a sincere compliment to someone who seems down . I’ll tell a child how special he is ,and I’ll tell someone I love how deeply I care for her and how much she means to me .

Today is the day I quit worrying about what I don’t have and start being grateful for all the wonderful things God has already given me . I’ll remember that to worry is just a waste of time because my faith in God and his Divine Plan ensures everything will be just fine .

And tonight ,before I go to bed , I’ll go outside and raise my eyes to the heavens .I will stand in awe at the beauty of the stars and the moon , and I will praise God for these magnificent treasures .

As the day ends and I lay my head down on my pillow ,I will thank the Almighty for the best day of my life .And I will sleep the sleep of a contented child , excited with expection because I know tomorrow is going to be the best day of my life ,ever !
Jan Bagwell