Friday, July 17, 2009

The love is endless

,The love is endless,the journey is short

Love, live, and give with all your heart.

The answer is there.

Don’t doubt, even if you stumble and fall,

Get up, and learn from your failures and misfortunes.

Life is not easy, but is a gift and blessing,

Give love and forgiveness as thought you were rich.

Hold on to God as if you were poor,

But share him with everyone who needs his counsel.

And as twilight grows near,

Know that you have loved, forgiven, repented, and enjoyed every moment you’re given.

Then you will know a peace offered by the way you have lived.

As night falls, and lie down to rest, I say my prayer to see the light.

Thank you Lord, for the journey, forgive me, love me and keep me.

I give it all to you Lord.

It has and always been yours Lord, thank you for sharing your grace.

AMEN
Thank you Bill Tinsley