Monday, April 20, 2009

MY BELIEFS:

I believe-

that we don't have to change friends

if we understand that friends change.

I believe-

that no matter how good a friend is,

they're going to hurt you every once in a while and

you must forgive them for that.

I believe-

that true friendship continues to grow,

even over the longest distance.

Same goes for true love.

I believe-

that you can do something in an instant

that will give you heartache for life.

I believe-

that it's taking me a long time

to become the person I want to be.

I believe-

that you should always leave loved ones

with loving words. It may be the last

time you see them.

I believe-

that you can keep going

long after you can't.

I believe-

that we are responsible for what we do,

no matter how we feel.

I believe-

that either you control your attitude

or it controls you.

I believe-

that regardless of how hot and

steamy a relationship is at first,

the passion fades and there had

better be something else to take its place.

I believe-

that heroes are the people

who do what has to be done

when it needs to be done,

regardless of the consequences.

I believe-

that money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I believe-

that my best friend and I can do anything

or nothing and have the best time.

I believe-

that sometimes the people you expect

to kick you when you're down,

will be the ones to help you get back up.

I believe-

that sometimes when I'm angry

I have the right to be angry,

but that doesn't give me

the right to be cruel.

I believe-

that just because someone doesn't love

you the way you want them to doesn't

mean they don't love you with all they have.

I believe-

that maturity has more to do with

what types of experiences you've had

and what you've learned from them

and less to do with how many

birthdays you've celebrated.

I believe-

that it isn't always enough to be

forgiven by others. Sometimes you

have to learn to forgive yourself.

I believe-

that no matter how bad your

heart is broken the world doesn't stop for

your grief.

I believe-

that our background and circumstances

may have influenced who we are,

but we are responsible for who

we become.

I believe-

that just because two people argue,

it doesn't mean they don't love each other

And just because they don't argue,

it doesn't mean they do.

I believe-

that you shouldn't be so eager

to find out a secret.

It could change your life forever.

I believe-

that two people can look at the exact

same thing and see something totally different.

I believe-

that your life can be changed

in a matter of hours

by people who don't even know you.

I believe-

that even when you think you

have no more to give,

when a friend cries out to you

you will find the strength to help.

I believe-

that credentials on the wall

do not make you a decent human being.

I believe-

that the people you care about most in life

are taken from you too soon.

I believe-

That you should send this to all of the people

that you believe in.

I just did