Monday, February 25, 2008

Jesus Right Hand of God

Jesus Right Hand Of God


Jesus is at the right hand of God,
And from him alone, comes my staff and my rod;
To sooth and comfert, my aching soul;
To keep me safe, as I am growing old.

From the hand of God, whom all blessings flow;
And in his Holy light alone, my soul will glow.
Counting each blessing, that he sends my way;
And thanking him for, each one each day.

Through all of my pain, and each of my sorrows;
I will praise him today, and again tomorrow.
He has made the lame to walk, and the blind to see;
What he has done for others, he will do for you and me.

He saved Daniel, from the bite of the lion;
Just like he saves our souls, from a fate worse then dying;
For if we trust, and belive in him,
We shall all be united, in heaven again.